select a school

Translate

school About Our School

This school was built in 1923 to replace the smaller country Troost School one block away. The newer building cost about $207,000 to build and included two gymnasiums and ten classrooms. The school underwent an $850,250 renovation project in 1986. In 1988, the school district approved the purchase of six nearby homes to allow for an expansion of Troost, which was transitioning to a writing and communications magnet school. 
CLOSE