KCPS Family Store
The KCPS Family Store assists district families in obtaining school uniforms, school supplies, personal hygiene items, coats, hats, and gloves. Families are referred to the Family Store by their school officials. The referral guidelines are as follows:
Family Store Referral Guidelines
- Students must qualify for the free and reduced lunch program.
- Students must be enrolled in kindergarten through grade 6.
- Parent/Guardian must request referral forms from their child’s school.
- Parent/Guardian must complete and return the referral form to the school for approval.
- Principal will review referral form for completeness and submit approved forms to the Family Engagement Coordinator’s office.
- The Family Engagement Coordinator will contact parents and schedule an appointment.