Office of Student Records

  • Alumni Header

    Student Records and Transcritps

    The Office of Student Records provides student records and transcripts for all graduates of KCPS.

    There are three ways for graduates and former students of KCPS to request a copy of their student transcript/academic records:

    • In person
    • Mail, or
    • Online via Parchment

    In person Request

    To complete a walk-in request, please come to the First Floor of the Central Office Building located at 2901 Troost Ave. Please bring your Photo ID along with a $5.00 processing fee.

    Mail Request

    To complete a written request, please download and complete the Request for Student Records Form and submit your request along with a $5.00 processing fee to:

    Kansas City Public Schools
    Attn: Office of Student Records
    2901 Troost Ave
    Kansas City, MO 64109

    Online via Parchment

    To submit a request through Parchment, please select the Parchment button below and follow the directions on the Parchment website.

    **Please do not select the Unofficial Self-View option, these requests will not be processed. 

    Request my transcript

    Request records via electronically

    Request records via postal mail

    Transcript Fee



    Convenience Fee







    If you are a Verification Agency, Corporation, University, or Law Firm, please mail in your request along with a $5.00 fee to:
    Kansas City Public Schools
    Attn: Office of Student Records
    2901 Troost Ave
    Kansas City, MO 64109

    School Districts requesting school records for students who are enrolling into their district may submit their request via fax to the school.
    If you have additional questions please contact the District Records Custodian at (816) 418-7765 or (816) 418-7735.

    GED Information:
    To obtain GED records, please contact the Adult Education & Literacy Office at

    Special Education Records:
    To obtain IEP records, please contact the Exceptional Education Office at

    Click here to download the Request for Student Records form 

    There is a $5.00 processing fee for each transcript.The payment can be in the form of cash, check or money orders made payable to Kansas City Public Schools. (Request that are submitted through Parchment will have additional convenience fee)

    Currently enrolled students may obtain a copy of their transcripts from the school counselor.

    NOTE: KCPS is required by law to release the name, address, and telephone listing of juniors and seniors to military recruiters and institutions of higher education upon request. If an eligible student or parent makes a formal request then this information will not be disclosed.

    Contact Us
    Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
    Location: 2901 Troost Ave.
    Phone: (816) 418-7765
    or (816) 418-7735
    Fax: (816) 418-7784