On the RecordBoard Meeting for May 24, 2015
REGULAR BUSINESS ITEMS
- The Board of Directors approved the FY18 Comprehensive Budget consisting of General Fund, Teachers Fund, Operating Capital Projects Fund and Child Nutritional Service Fund for the period July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018.
- The Board of Directors approved 2017 Summer School Program and budget projections, totaling $8,480,013.
The Board approved the following Consent Agenda items:
- Child Nutrition Services Fund Balance Designation ($517,633)
- Discovery Education ($380,448)
- April 2017 Disbursal of Money ($18,817,463)
- American Digital Security, LLC ($400,000)
- May 2017 Human Capital Management Report
- Contracts Under $250,000 for the month of May ($1,603,012.33)
- February 2017 Board Secretary Purchasing Card ($3,006.26)
- April 2017 Board Secretary Purchasing Card ($3,887.03)
PREVIOUSLY APPROVED BOARD ITEMS
- Central Athletic Field with Mid-America Golf & Landscape IFB C-17-09
Kansas City Public Schools is dedicated to graduating students that are college, career, and workforce ready. This mission is supported by innovative classroom instruction, engaging programs, highly qualified employees, and an engaged and well-informed community.
Do you have good news or other suggestions you'd like to share? Email us at: email@example.com. If you received this correspondence in error, please immediately notify us.
Copyright 2017 Kansas City Public Schools, all rights reserved
Your KCPS Board of Directors
Stay up-to-date with the KCPS Board of Directors: