• Helpful Resources

    Child abuse or neglect: If you have reasonable cause to suspect a child has been abused or neglected, please call the Children's Division Hotline at 1-800-392-3738.
    Notifications of homeschooling: Contact the school which the student was supposed to attend.
    Retirement questions: Contact the KCPS Retirement System at 816-472-5800.
    Teacher's union: AFT Local 691 at 816-756-1818
    Old yearbooks: Contact the Kansas City Public Library's Local History section at 816-701-3427. More recent yearbooks can be found at the schools.