Testing for Entrance
KCPS will offer testing dates for Lincoln. Testing dates and application links are below.
- December 7, 2019
- February 1, 2020
- February 22, 2020
- March 7, 2020
- March 28, 2020
- April 18, 2020 (Final Testing Date)
The following parameters and requirements are in place for KCPS assessment sessions:
- The full registration must be completed the Wednesday prior to the assessment to allow the student profile to be processed. KCPS will not accept walk-in or late registrations.
- Registration is limited to 60 participants per testing session.
- Students must arrive by 8:30 AM on assessment dates. Assessments will begin promptly at 9 AM.
- Both Reading and Mathematics portions of the assessment must be completed in under five hours.
- Cell phones must be turned off put away (backpack, check at door). If a cell phone is in use in any form during the test it will invalidate the testing session.
- The i Ready assessment requires headphones, test-takers should either plan on bringing their own (no Bluetooth connections will be available) or KCPS will provide a set of headphones.
- The i Ready assessment will have an embedded calculator for items where it is allowable. Students will not be allowed to use an outside calculator.
The following external sites are also accepted:
Restored Hope Education Center
2425 S. Crysler Avenue
Independence, MO 64052
For current grades: 6-8
Cost: $60 for Reading / $60 for Math Testing Services
University of Missouri - Kansas City
4825 Troost Ave., Ste 206
Kansas City, MO 64110
Test: California Achievement Test (CAT)