This division encompasses the following departments and offices:
- Department of Research, Accountability, and Assessment provides data analyses, evaluations, and other services to facilitate the monitoring of progress towards accomplishing the Strategic Plan vision, purpose, and core values.
- Office of Research & Accountability
- Office of Assessment
- Office of Dropout Prevention & Attendance
- Department of Planning and Real Estate leads the development, implementation, and monitoring of planning initiatives and oversees the reuse/redevelopment of surplus property.
Additional information and resources can be found in each section below.
David Rand – Executive Director of Research & Accountability
Research, Assessment & Accountability
Jerome Williams – Research and Accountability Manager
- Aaron Butler – Coordinator of Assessment & Compliance
- Thomas Sullivan - Attendance Data Analyst & Project Manager
- Mandy Slaughter - Lead Data Analyst
- Izzette Torres - Core Data Analyst
- Jess McCarthy – Research and Assessment Coordinator
Planning & Real Estate
- Jesse Lange – Senior Planner