Marketing, Communications & Community Engagement
In the Division of Communications and Engagement, our purpose is to assist Kansas City Public Schools to provide a high-quality education that prepares all of our students, regardless of background or circumstance, for success in college, career and life.
Our Marketing, Communications and Community Engagement team believes 1.) we have a responsibility to communicate effectively with internal and external customers; 2.) that focused, meaningful public engagement supports the district’s goals, and that effective communication:
- is a two-way process with internal and external customers.
- helps increase student performance, innovation and well-being.
- is the responsibility of every employee of the district.
- is in the best interest of students and staff.
We support KCPS’s strategic initiatives through:
- Internal and External Communications
- Marketing and Advertising
- News and Information
- Media Relations
- Event Communication Assistance
- Web Services
- Customer Service
For additional questions please email us at: email@example.com or call (816) 418-7606.