Benjamin Banneker Clubs & Activities
At Benjamin Banneker Elementary, we have developed a variety of school clubs and activities for the increased interest of our students. Students are welcome to learn more and join our various activities.
Activities we offer include:
- National Elementary Honor Society
- Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts
- Zoo Club
- Lego Robotics Program (STEM)
- Student Council
- Girls on the Run
Benjamin Banneker Community Partners
Community Partnerships are very important to our school; we have partnered with Phi Beta Sigma fraternity to greet students each morning. Volunteers from My Brother’s Keeper program, Girls on the Run, along with Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts all regularly serve within our school.
We are proud to partner with the following community programs and partners:
- Loads of Laundry Program
- Patch Grand $25,000 Free School Supplies
- George Washington Carver National Monument Museum Kids in the Park Grant
- Scholastic’s My Very Own Library
- Derrick Johnson’s Dream Foundation Library
- Community Gardens
- My Brother’s Keeper Mentoring Initiative
LINC is a caring community that builds on its strengths to provide meaningful opportunities for children, families and individuals to achieve self-sufficiency, attain their highest potential, and contribute to the public good. Morning programs will start at 7:00 a.m. and last until school begins. The afternoon programs begin at school dismissal and end at 6:00 p.m.
Items needed for enrollment:
2. Immunization Record
3. All prior balances must be paid in full.
1. Enrollment $25.00 (per student)
- Check or money order
- Fees must be paid prior to student beginning the program.
- Physical required on all grade levels.
Ms. Nikki Oliver is our LINC Site Coordinator.
Contact number: 816-418-1850