There are some very important things for you and your student to know prior to arriving at SK:
- All students will receive an intake interview.
- School hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Transportation will be provided to SK students.
- Uniforms are required and must be provided by the parent. Approved uniforms include white, black, or navy blue polo-style shirts without any type of logos and, navy blue, black, or khaki pants and / or skirts.
- No electronic devices of any kind will be allowed in the school building for any reason.
- Students’ progress will be reviewed at the end of each semester.
- Part of your student’s exit ticket will include parent participation on a scheduled basis.
- Student exit criteria will include meeting satisfactory requirements in the following areas: academic goals, attendance standard, behavioral goals, citizenship, and parent involvement activities.