Activate your Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account
ACTIVATE YOUR STUDENT’S EDUCATION
by activating your Infinite Campus Parent Portal today!
Have you ever Asked?
Where is my student’s bus stop and route?
How can I see my student’s current and past grades?
Why am I not getting the news and information I want from KCPS?
We have you Answer!
The new Infinite Campus (IC) Parent Portal now allows families find their students Transportation information, see the students Grades, and where families can update their Phone Number, Address, and Email all in one spot!
The Infinite Campus Parent Portal also makes the Application process for Signature Schools and Academic Programs as easy as 1-Click to Apply!
Get your Activation Code.
Choose one of the following ways to Activate:
- Check your Email: KCPS will send an email to all families with the information to activate their IC Parent Portal.
- Call Help Desk: Dial (816) 418-HELP (4357) between 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. for account assistance.
- Contact your School: Staff at your student’s school can provide account assistance.
- Contact Admissions: Call (816) 418-7505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come to BOE: Stop by the admissions department at 2901 Troost, KCMO 64109
*Using Google Chrome on Infinite Campus is strongly recommended