Easy for Current KCPS Families to Apply or add sibling
Current KCPS families can quickly apply for a signature school or other academic programs. Plus, easily add another student right in your Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account.
STEPS TO ADD NEW FAMILY MEMBERS:
To enroll in preschool or kindergarten, or enroll a child not previously enrolled in KCPS.
- LOGIN – Go to Infinite Campus Parent Portal at KCPublicSchools.org/Enroll to access the link to sign into your account.
- ENROLL – Go to More > Online Registration.
- REGISTRATION – Follow the steps to add a new student in your Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Complete adding a new student by clicking “Finish Registration”. If you need to register another student, click “Add a New Student”.
STEPS TO APPLY TO SIGNATURE SCHOOL OR KCPS ACADEMIC PROGRAMS:
To enroll in a signature school, Kansas City Virtual Academy (KCVA) or Evening Academy.
- LOGIN – Go to Infinite Campus Parent Portal atKCPublicSchools.org/Enroll and sign into your account.
- APPLY – Log into Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Goto More > School Choice. Click the “Schools” and“Programs” you want to apply to.Click “Complete”.
- ADMIT – Students are notified of admission status within two (2) business days of application.*
- REGISTRATION – Current students formally accept their seat by updating mandatory information in the Infinite Campus Parent Portal and clicking “Accept”.
*For some schools, final admission status is not determined until after an Audition or Lottery.