7 KCPS Seniors Selected for KC Fed Student Board
- School News
The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City recently shared the list of KCPS seniors who have been selected to join the bank’s Student Board of Directors program for 2020-2021.
This year’s Student Board of Directors includes seven students from four of our high schools:
- Meeko Cason - East High School
- Jonpaul Marshall - East High School
- Cynthia Veronique - East High School
- India Collins - Lincoln College Preparatory Academy
- Nibitanga Anyes - Northeast High School
- Malcolm Cook - Northeast High School
- Dacia Hindsman - Paseo Academy of Fine and Performing Arts
These students will have an opportunity to learn from bank staff and local business leaders about a wide range of topics related to leadership, economics and career planning.
“We have an outstanding group of students to work with,” bank Community/Public Affairs Specialist Trudie Hall said. “I thank KCPS for the continued support of this program and for these talented young people.”
This year’s board launched with a virtual kick-off and orientation on Monday, Oct. 5.