Enrollment is NOW CLOSED!
Mark your calendar for our 18-day summer school session: June 6-30.
Kansas City Public Schools is hosting Summer School starting June 6, 2022, for all students in grades K-12. Enrollment for Summer School will run from February 28 - May 2. Enrollment will not be extended beyond May 2, 2022 to allow for transportation planning and proper staffing.
If you have questions about enrollment contact the enrollment office at 816.418.7505. All other summer school questions should be directed to the building principal.
Before & After Care
Before & after care will be provided at all elementary sites. Registration through LINC is required. You can sign-up with LINC at your student's school.
Breakfast & lunch will be provided at all KCPS Summer School sites.
Transportation will be provided to your student's Summer School site. See locations below for more information about Summer School sites and which site your student will be attending.
|Summer Academy Site||Feeder Schools|
|Rogers||Gladstone, James, Trailwoods|
|Hale Cook||Hartman, Banneker|
|LCPA||Paseo, Lincoln Middle|
|Central Middle||Northeast Middle|
|Central High||SEHS, East, NEHS|
|International Welcome Center||Global Academy|
|ACE, Holliday, Border Star||Will attend school closest to physical home address|
- How do I register my student for Summer Academy?
- Can I enroll all of my children for Summer Academy?
- When does Summer Academy enrollment close?
- My child attends a Signature School (Border Star, FLA, AC Prep, Holliday, Carver), what school will they attend?
- Is there a fee for Summer Academy?
- Is transportation provided for Summer Academy?