Are you looking for the best school for your student? Look no further than our upcoming school tours! We invite you to come and discover our great KCPS schools and all that they have to offer.
Join us this Friday, March 3, as we tour some of our top-rated schools, including King Elementary, Banneker Elementary, Hartman Elementary, and Hale Cook Elementary.
It's a fantastic opportunity to explore our campuses, meet our educators, and get a feel for our educational programs.
Don't miss out on this chance to find the perfect fit for your student. Sign up today by visiting https://rb.gy/1h2xi6
We can't wait to see you there!
- Are Longfellow and Troost Elementary Schools closing permanently?
- When are Longfellow and Troost Elementary Schools closing?
- Will students have a choice where they go once Longfellow and Troost Elementary Schools close?
- Will there be any special considerations for our students who want to transfer into signature schools?
- Will transportation be provided for my student if they choose one of the schools identified as accepting students from Longfellow and Troost Elementary Schools?
- What schools can my student at Longfellow Elementary go to without applying for a transfer?
- What schools can my student at Troost Elementary go to without applying for a transfer?
- Where will my PreK 3 student at Longfellow go for PreK 4?
- Will my other students be able to go to Garfield with my PreK 3 student?
- If we do not select and enroll in a specific school where will my student attend next year?
- What is the deadline to enroll my student in one of the three neighborhood schools available for Longfellow and Troost Elementary students without the need to complete a transfer request?
- What is the deadline for applying for a signature school for Longfellow and Troost Elementary students?
- Where will my student go to school if we do not complete the enrollment process for one of the three available schools?
- Part of the BP 2030 plan had 6th grade being added to middle school? Will that happen this coming year?
- Is there a number we can call or an email we can use with questions about the transition process?
- Are there dates set for enrollment events for students from Longfellow and Troost Elementary Schools?
- Is KCPS planning on hosting campus tours for families from Longfellow and Troost Elementary Schools?
- My student is in exceptional education resource classes, will that impact what campus they are able to attend?
- My student is in an exceptional education cross-categorical classroom, will that impact what campus they will be able to attend?
- My student has a mentor at their current school, will the mentor continue working with my student at their new school?