Now Enrolling for 2017-18 school year
Holliday Montessori Elementary is enrolling new students for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year. We are accepting applications for preschool (3 and 4 year old) and kindergarten students, with an emphasis on 3 year old children. Visit us between the hours of 9:00 am and 2:00 pm, Monday through Friday to complete an enrollment application.
The following guidelines apply to all applicants:
- All applications will be accepted on a first come first serve basis.
- Students must be 3, 4 or 5 years old before August 1st.
- Students entering 1st-6th grade must have 1 year of previous Montessori experience.
- Students must live within the Kansas City Public Schools District Boundaries. Any student that resides outside the Kansas City Public School boundaries is not eligible to attend without tuition arrangements.
Required Documents to Apply
- Original or State Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization Record
- Parent/Guardian Photo Id
- Two Proofs of Residency: One document from group 1 and one from group 2
- An original-Current Lease Agreement or an original Current Mortgage Agreement/Statement, Title, Deed or Property Tax
- An original-Current Utility Bill: Electric, Water or Gas (30 days old or less, no disconnection, shutoff or final bill.
- Waiver-Only if you are currently living with someone else. The person with who you reside with must be present the day the application is submitted with the notarized waiver, two proofs of residency and picture ID.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.